1. Sign-up and register an account on EquineAuction.com. You WILL have to re-register for every weekly auction!
IMPORTANT: UPON REGISTERING TO BID FOR HORSES ON EQUINE AUCTION, YOU ARE HEREBY AGREEING TO EQUINE AUCTION’S CONDITIONS OF SALE. A CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED FOR IDENTITY VERIFICATION. UPON WINNING A HORSE, YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED WITH THIS CREDIT CARD.
2. Take time to familiarize yourself with our website and the Horses that we have available.
3. When you’re ready to make a bid, select the Horse that you’re interested in and select the “Place Bid” button.
a. Using our “Maximum Bid” setting, the auction software will do the work for you. By placing this amount in the bid box, this is the maximum amount you are WILLING to pay, it does not mean it is the most you WILL pay. The system will automatically bid for you, in $250 increments, up until this amount in the event of other bidders interest in the horse.
b. ALL bids are LEGALLY binding, non-retractable and ENFORCEABLE.
4. Upon “Winning” one of our Live-Auctions: either the seller or a representative from EquineAuction will be in contact to set up payment & transportation arrangements.
5. Upon “Losing” one of our Live-Auctions:
a. Nothing more to be done on your end. Let’s find you another!
b. Please revisit our Live-Auctions page – We’re confident that we have another Horse available and ready to fit your wants & needs.
6. Please be aware that EquineAuction does charge a 2% Purchaser’s Premium on all Winning Bids.
7. Each of the Auctions with EquineAuction last for approximately 7 days.
a. Within the time that the Auction is open, potential Buyers can communicate directly with Sellers to discuss specifics surrounding each individual Horse for sale.
b. EquineAuction recommends using this time to communicate with Sellers about specific traits and/or skills the Horse for auction possesses.
c. You may also communicate with the Sellers to set-up an in-person viewing or test-ride prior to purchasing.
i. Please be cognizant of timing in relation to how long the Auction will remain open. For Example; attempting to set-up a test-ride on the day an Auction ends will be incredibly difficult. EquineAuction recommends setting this up, if needed, as soon as you have interest in the Horse for Auction.
ii. Buyers CANNOT test-ride their purchases AFTER they have won an Auction.
1. ALL AUCTION SALES ARE FINAL AT CLOSEOUT.
2. Please Arrange for a test-ride, if needed, prior to Auction closeout.
Additionally To Note:
- In the event that multiple bidders place bids for the same amount at the same time, it is the bid that reaches our hosting-servers FIRST that will be the winning bid, and the one represented in the Live-Auction.
- To be clear, your set “Maximum Bid” amount is kept confidential from other bidders. This is to ensure your privacy and to ensure we hold fair and honest Auctions.
- Our “Maximum Bid” setting will only bid on your behalf up to your specified Maximum Bid Amount. In the event another bidder places a bid that is beyond your Maximum Bid Amount, you will be outbid. Make sure to REVIEW your Maximum Bid Amount BEFORE you select to enter an Auction
- EquineAuction utilizes what is called a Soft Close on our Auctions. If a bid is placed in the final 180 seconds of an Auction, our software will EXTEND the available bidding time by 3 minutes. This will allow for other active bidders to place another bid if they choose to do so. This process will repeat until the Extended Bidding timer runs out without another bid being placed.
- Please Note: Payment confirmation is REQUIRED within 48 HOURS of Auction close out. EquineAuction will NOT allow for transportation/pick-up until payment has cleared.
- Accepted Forms Of Payment:
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Credit Card
- Please Note: There is a 3.5% Processing charge for all Transactions made via Credit Card. This 3.5% is charged directly by the CC companies. EquineAuction does not profit/take funds from this 3.5%.
- Certified Funds (OVERNIGHTED) – Cashiers Check OR Money Order
- Please provide a tracking number associated with your shipment of the Certified Funds. Provide to both the Seller and to EquineAuction.
- Tracking #/Confirmation of Certified Funds Payment is required within 48 HOURS of Auction closeout. Necessary prior to transportation/pick-up.
- Pick-up / Transportation: Upon receipt of Payment Confirmation, you may pick-up your purchase in-person or work directly with the Seller to arrange transport to anywhere in the Continental United States.
If you have any questions about our Process, Forms of Payment, or Payment Confirmation please contact us at at (813) 365-9062 or Sales@EquineAuction.com