How It Works – The Basics
1. Sign-up and register an account on EquineAuction.com
a. This will allow you to be an active bidder on our live auctions.
b. Welcome to the EquineAuction Family!
2. Take time to familiarize yourself with our website and the Horses that we have available.
3. When you’re ready to make a bid, select the Horse that you’re interested in and select the “Bid Now” button.
a. EquineAuction Tip: Use our “Maximum Bid” setting and let our top-class software do the work for you! Further details on this below.
4. Upon “Winning” one of our Live-Auctions:
a. Congratulations! Thank you for putting your trust in us – we greatly appreciate your business!
b. Following your Auction-Winning bid, either the seller or a representative from EquineAuction will be in contact to set up payment & transportation arrangements. i. Feel free to reach out directly to the seller if you feel inclined to do so.
5. Upon “Losing” one of our Live-Auctions:
a. Nothing more to be done on your end. Let’s find you another!
b. Please revisit our Live-Auctions page – We’re confident that we have another Horse available and ready to fit your wants & needs.
6. Please be aware that EquineAuction does charge a 2% Purchaser’s Premium on all Winning Bids.
7. Each of the Auctions with EquineAuction last for approximately 7 days.
a. Within the time that the Auction is open, potential Buyers can communicate directly with Sellers to discuss specifics surrounding each individual Horse for sale.
b. EquineAuction recommends using this time to communicate with Sellers about specific traits and/or skills the Horse for auction possesses.
c. You may also communicate with the Sellers to set-up an in-person viewing or test-ride prior to purchasing.
i. Please be cognizant of timing in relation to ow long the Auction will remain open. For Example; attempting to set-up a test-ride on the day an Auction ends will be incredibly difficult. EquineAuction recommends setting this up, if needed, as soon as you have interest in the Horse for Auction.
ii. Buyers CANNOT test-ride their purchases AFTER they have won an Auction.
1. ALL AUCTION SALES ARE FINAL AT CLOSEOUT.
2. Please Arrange for a test-ride, if needed, prior to Auction closeout.